4th Special Forces Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lovely neighbours

2 posters

Go down

Lovely neighbours Empty Lovely neighbours

Post  Torakka Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:49 am

Word 1: Spectacle

Man for the job is the loonietoonie who put the capital S in Spectacle. When I rolled into military career good ol' CCCCP was very alive and kicking. Here's a metastasized punk from the old times. My times... Arrr well Mr. Hip replacement was there too somewhere but nevermind him, he's a total Misfit. (That's LT.Misfit to you privates)

First applicant in lovely idealistic neighbours series is: Kim Allmighty
The prementioned S (pull out the phonebooth blues) will be hitting you eyeball around 1:30

Torakka

Back to top Go down

Lovely neighbours Empty Re: Lovely neighbours

Post  Torakka Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:42 am

Meanwhile in Poland

Torakka

Back to top Go down

Post  1LT Shooter Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:36 am

What gets me about this is.... He acted like nothing happened. I loved working with the polish down in afghan because they did not fuck around.

1LT Shooter

201 File
Commanding Officer: CPT Viper
NCOIC: 1SG Specter
Unit Assignment: Operational Detachment Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post  Torakka Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:16 pm

Yeah that's the mentality of the whole eastern europe I would say. Centuries of war and ethnic unrest makes men who seen it all. No reason to scream and jump about for it does absolutely nothing to solve or avoid any situation. Just waste of energy and nothing teaches energy saving better than famine every 50 years or so.

Here's an example from Serbia. Man is interviewed in a crossing known to be one of the most dangerous ones and road safety opinions.

Torakka

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum