4th Special Forces Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thompson Ban Appeal

2 posters

Go down

Thompson Ban Appeal Empty Thompson Ban Appeal

Post  Thompson.L - Fox Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:14 pm

Was banned for "dual clanning", was a.f.k. in the ravenwood t.s. because i had family come over and i come back online to see messages from 3 individuals about dual clanning and why i had the tags on. I try to explain myself but everyone left the ravenwood t.s. and i was banned from the 4sfg teamspeak. Now let me explain my side, I go to the 4sfg a lot because of the many friends there, i have the tag because johnson was setting up permissions to join channels and allow friends of the organization to play in operations and join in specific channels (Johnson was unable to finish because he is currently training at fort stuart and he already put the tag on my name). As to me not playing on the training server it was because i was afk, family came over short notice, posting loa. was the last thing on my mind and coming back to the numerous messages and hearing that 2 people interrogated the ravenwood guys in the channel with me while i was afk. made me extremely frustrated. The time the servers have been up the past week I have been on, I checked early in the evening for the past week and it seemed like a lot of the time the servers where undergoing maintenance or where experiencing difficulty. I am sorry if me going a.f.k. in there t.s. was perceived as me *ignoring certain members, i will work to remove the tags from ravenwood if that was the problem once Johnson gets back from training and he can set up the permissions. I played on the server when it was up and I wasn't busy, I went on a bikeride and to the movies(Batman Very Happy) the last few nights with my family so I have been afk more then usual.

Thompson.L - Fox

Back to top Go down

Thompson Ban Appeal Empty thompson

Post  2LT Misfit Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:18 pm

Thompson, TS bans were removed. CPT Viper explained the situation and we decided it would be fair to let you show your dedication. Just keep in mind communicate with us, even if to get someone else to pass the word to us so that we are aware if you have to disappear. Now in return, you are on a "probation" so to speak so please dont ,make us regret the decision. I myself am hoping it goes well, you are a good guy on the field.

Bans removed per discussion with Command

If any problems connecting, please let us know

signed,
2LT Misfit
2LT Misfit
2LT Misfit

201 File
Commanding Officer: CPT Viper
NCOIC:
Unit Assignment: Operational Detachment Alpha

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: